The Resource "On the town"
- "On the town"
- Statement of responsibility
- Leonard Bernstein, music ; Betty Comden and Adolph Green, lyrics
- Title variation
- On the town
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Goddard Lieberson, original album producer
- Date time place
- Fred Plaut and Bud Graham, recording engineers ; Recorded May 31, 1960, at Columbia 30th Street Studio, New York ; kFred Plaut, recording engineer (Overture) ; Recorded November 13, 1958, at Columbia 30th Street Studio, New York ; Three dance episodes recorded June 18, 1963, at Manhattan Center, New York; Dawn Frank, reissue engineer
- Form of composition
- musical revues and comedies
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Nancy Walker, Betty Comden, Adolph Green with Chris Alexander, members of the original cast ; John Reardon ; New York Philharmonic conducted by Leonard Bernstein and Lehman Engel
- Series statement
- Columbia Broadway masterworks
ContextContext of "On the town"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "On the town"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://ccs.library.link/resource/WUWkkqed50U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://ccs.library.link/resource/WUWkkqed50U/">"On the town"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://ccs.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://ccs.library.link/">Cooperative Computer Services</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Cooperative Computer Services. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...